these Contest Rules, during the Contest Period. Listen for the cure to call, and call in to the Bear Contest Lin, contestant will be chosen at random. Answer the posed question accordingly to win the corresponding cash prize. Each contest occasion does not guarantee a prize from each participating partner. EACH DAILY QUESTIONS AND CASH PRIZE AMOUNTS ARE DIFFERENT.
a) Up to $2,500 in cash
a) Winner must provide their address in full
b) Winner cannot send a proxy to pick up their prize. They will need to do it in person.
a) If the listener answers a question correctly, they will be entitled to walk away with the corresponding cash prize OR give up the cash prize and spin again. If they answer the next question correctly, they will win the corresponding amount.
a) Valid photo ID will be required when claiming the prize.
HOW TO CLAIM A PRIZE
12.1 Answer correctly, unaided, a time limited mathematical skill-testing question.
12.2 If required, sign a publicity release and liability waiver form (hereinafter: the “Release Form”) sent by the Contest Organizers and return it to them within fifteen 15) days [or less only if circumstances are justified] of receipt.
14. Within fifteen (15) days following the Contest Organizers will inform all winners on how to take possession of their prize. In the event the winner fails to collect his or her prize in accordance with the instructions set out in this paragraph, the winner will forfeit the right to collect the prize, and the Contest Organizers reserve the right to withdraw the prize entirely, with no further obligation to award such prize in any additional draws.
15. Winners must provide valid banking information so that Astral may be able to write them a cheque for the amount they have won.
16. Refusal of a prize. The refusal by a potential or declared winner to accept any prize awarded in accordance with the Contest Rules, releases and forever discharges the Contest Organizers and their agents of all obligations related to the prize, including delivery.
17. Liability limit – use of prize. Each entrant and any potential or declared winner releases the Contest Organizers, their subsidiaries, respective divisions, their parent corporations, their advertising and promotional agencies, their shareholders, officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives (hereinafter: the “Beneficiaries”) from any and all liability for any and all damage, loss or liability suffered as a result of or arising from the entrant’s participation in the Contest or the acceptance or use of his/her prize. In order to be declared a winner and prior to obtaining his/her prize, any potential or declared winner agrees to sign a declaration to such effect in the Release Form.
18. Warranty. Any person selected for a prize [secondary or grand prize] acknowledges that the only warranty applicable to the prize is the standard manufacturer warranty.
19. Liability of prize supplier. Any person selected for a grand prize acknowledges that upon receipt of a letter confirming the prize, all services to be rendered in connection with their prize become the sole responsibility of the services supplier.
20. Modification. The Contest Organizers reserve the right, at their sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this contest, in whole or in part, in the case of the occurrence of an event, an error or any human intervention that could corrupt or affect the administration, safety, impartiality or the running of the Contest as provided in these Contest Rules.
21. Limit of prizes. In no event shall the Beneficiaries be obligated to award more prizes than set out in these Contest Rules or to award prizes otherwise than in compliance with these Contest Rules.
22. Impossibility to act – labour dispute. The Beneficiaries shall not be responsible for any damages for a failure to operate the Contest in accordance with these Contest Rules in any case where their incapacity to act results from circumstances or a situation beyond their reasonable control or because of a strike, lock-out or any other labour dispute in their company or those of businesses which services are used for holding this Contest, war, riot, insurrection, earthquake, terrorism, civil commotion, fire, flood, accident, storm or any other act of nature.
23. Liability limit– participation. Any person who participates or tries to participate in this Contest releases the Beneficiaries from any and all liability for damages which he/she could suffer from participating or trying to participate in this Contest.
24. Authorization. By entering this Contest, each declared winner consents to the Contest Organizers, and their representatives to use, at their sole discretion and if required, their name, photograph, likeness, testimonial related to the prize, place of residence and/or voice without compensation whatsoever and that, without limit as for the period of use, in any media and on a worldwide scale, for publicity purposes or for any purpose that may be considered relevant. A declaration to such effect will be included in the Release Form.
25. Personal information. Contestant personal information that is collected in this Contest will be used solely by the Contest Organizers, and their representatives for the administration of the Contest. There will be no communication of commercial or of any other nature, unrelated to this Contest sent to an entrant, unless such entrant gives specific authorization to the Contest Organizers for that specific purpose.
26. Decisions of the Contest Organizers. All decisions of the Contest Organizers or those of their representatives regarding this Contest are final and binding.
27. Identification of the contestant. For the purposes of these Contest Rules, the entrant is the person whose personal information is given to the announcers during the on-air execution of the contest. It is to this person that the mathematical skill-testing question will be asked and the prize awarded if selected and declared a winner.
28. Unenforceability. If a section of these Contest Rules is declared or ruled by a Court of Law as illegal, unenforceable or void, that section will be deemed void but all other sections not affected will be enforced as allowed by Law.
29. Jurisdiction. This Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws.